Early Reservation/Flexible Payment

  • The campaign will commence on January 2, 2022, and is applicable for selected international tour reservations made through the landline +90 850 340 5323 or the WhatsApp call center +90 850 340 7050
  • This campaign is valid exclusively for international tour packages. It does not apply to cruise tours, individual packages, visas, insurance, flight tickets, food and beverages, extra expenses, transfers, transportation, and entrance fees to museums and historical sites. 
  • For reservations of international package tours, 30% of the total amount is collected as an advance payment. The remaining balance is due 30 days before the tour’s start date. If the full tour amount is not paid, the reservation will not be confirmed. While the selling price for international tours is determined in foreign currency, 30% of the product cost is collected as an advance payment during the contract. The remaining 70% is determined based on the exchange rate used by Salam Booking at the time of the relevant payment. 
  • Salam Technology Tourism Investment Inc. reserves the right to make changes to the duration and structure of the campaign. The campaign is valid in conjunction with the terms and conditions of the contract provided by Salam Technology Tourism Investment Inc. 
  • Cancellation and modification procedures are subject to the relevant legislation and the terms and conditions of the contract by Salam Technology Tourism Investment Inc. provided that cancellation conditions are met. The campaign is valid for reservations made after the campaign date and does not apply to existing reservations. 
  • The campaign is valid for a limited quota. Salam Booking reserves the right to end the campaign due to quota fulfillment during the campaign period. You can review the tours where the campaign is applicable here. 
  • The campaigns are valid for selected international tours. The Flexible Payment campaign cannot be combined with other discounts and promotions.
Early Reservation/Flexible Payment
Kampanyalarımızdan Haberdar Olun!
Please enable JavaScript in your browser to complete this form.
*Gitmek istediğiniz destinasyonu yazın ve en uygun kampanyalardan haberdar olmanız için sizi arayalım


Please do not hesitate contact us!

📍 Address

Taksim 360 – Çukur Mah. Halepli Bekir Sk. No:2-8 İç Kapı:24 Beyoğlu 34421 – Istanbul

☏ Phone

✆ WhatsApp

✉ E-mail

⬘ Headquarters

4th Floor, WeWork Hub71, Al Khatem Tower, ADGM Square, Al Maryah Island, Abu Dhabi, UAE

Open chat
Need help?
Hello 👋
Can we help you?